Bindu - Gateway to Himalayan Wisdom
This website is for people who hunger for a real connection with the core of life, who want more joy and less stress and are ready to be the conscious designer of their destiny rather than victim of circumstances.
In this website you’ll find:
- The wisdom, philosophy, lifestyle and practices of the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- A calendar listing opportunities to connect with teachers in the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- News from the Tradition.
Part 2 of the workshop "Yoga and Psychotherapy" by Dr. Stephen Parker (Stoma) organized by Dr. Suneet Varma in the Department of Psychology, University of Delhi, India.
Dr. Suneet Varma organized a workshop on "Yoga and Psychotherapy" by Dr. Stephen Parker (Stoma) in the Department of Psychology, University of Delhi, India.
Table of Contents
- 14 Practices by Swami Veda Bharati
- Forgiveness by Swami Rama
- Can I Have Samadhi? by Shi Hong
- TTP Program for Thailand and Taiwan by Thaniya Kevalee
- Navaratra (Poem & Slideshow) by Jay Prakash Bahuguna
- HYT-TTP Newsletter by Rabindra Sahu
- Pune Pranayama Camp by Dr. Shirin Venkat
- Sangha Gathering 2016 by Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- Swami Nijananda Bharati
- Cancer, No Easy Choices by Richard Parenti
- Netra Tantra Seminar, October 2016
- 2016 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram
Each summer during the 40 days that precede Guru Purnima, sadhakas are invited to participate in the 40-Day Spiritual Festival, to expand and refine one’s sadhana.
In 2016, the 40-Day Festival will begin on 10th June and will end on 19th July, which is Guru Purnima.
These 40 days are celebrated wherever you are.
There will be a 40-Day Spiritual Festival Retreat under the guidance of senior teachers/initiators at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama in Rishikesh, India, during these dates.
Art of Shavasana: Subtleties of Deep Relaxation and Meditation Retreat 20th - 25th March 2017 at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG) in Rishikesh, India.